Exercise to Thrive
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
start drinking from yours today
NEXT WORKSHOP DATES:
You know you should exercise…
You know why you should exercise. You know it’s good for you. You know it’s good for your health. You know that it improves your cardiovascular system and protects against many lifestyle-related diseases. But those reasons don’t make you like it any better or motivate you to do it (or keep doing it).
You’ve started and stopped exercise programs almost as often as you have gone on and off diets. You join a gym or a class and have great intentions. Then “life” gets in the way, and your exercise routine dwindles down to nothing. The gym membership goes unused. The stationary bike becomes a clothes drying rack.
You want to start (or start again), but aren’t sure what to do or if you have the resources you’ll need. You want to exercise, but you have limited time, money, and/or space. You’re not sure you want (or can spend the money, time or motivation) to go to a gym. You don’t want to (or can’t) buy a ton of equipment for home.
You exercise regularly, but you aren’t seeing the results you want. You feel like you haven’t made progress. You feel stuck in a fitness rut. Your muffin top is still muffin-y. If anything, you feel flabbier, not fitter. Getting older isn’t helping things, either.
But did you know that optimal exercise is your own Fountain of Youth?
It is the closest thing you will get to a magic pill that is a cure-all for more things than you could possibly imagine…
Exercise slows down aging – even reverses it. Yes, it actually can slow down, even turn back, the march of time. It promotes growth, strengthening and rejuvenation in your body, even when the clock keeps ticking.
Exercise allows you to live longer better. People are living longer. Unfortunately, living longer doesn’t always mean living longer better. You choose: Riding the hell out of this horse called life and springing into your grave when it’s your time, or easing yourself into the hole, spending years there waiting for the dirt to be piled on top? While exercise is no guarantee, it’s a pretty good horse to bet on.
Exercise allows you to live fully and functionally. All the things you can do and take for granted – lifting groceries in and out of the car, picking up a child or any item, traveling and being able to put your carry–on luggage in the overhead bin of an airplane, walking from point A to B (and without pain) – are supported by exercise that keeps you fit and functioning.
Exercise makes you look and feel GOOD – today and tomorrow! It boosts your mood, your energy, your brainpower, your metabolism and your confidence. It makes your outside and your inside bits look (and feel) better. It relieves stress and helps you sleep better at night. It even improves your sex life!
Exercise can transform you and your life!I know because it has transformed my life and many other lives.
And it doesn’t have to be a chore…but it DOES have to be effective.
Exercise is addictive… Because it feels good! In fact, surveys show that people who exercise regularly do it because of how it makes them feel…not because of the calories it burns. Once you get in the habit, you will be bitten by the bug.
The challenge is to get in the habit… Yes, it can be uncomfortable, inconvenient and require some effort on your part to start and stick with it. But exercise is a low-risk, high-return investment you don’t want to pass up.
…and to have a program that gets you results. Doing the same routine on the treadmill is probably not going to get you where you need or want to go. You need to do enough of the right exercise, in a way that is right for you.
Get there by making exercise work for you, not against you:
- You need something that you will do. Not something that you’ll dread doing, or can’t stick to.
- You need something that works with your lifestyle. You can’t – and don’t want to – spend hours in the gym.
- You need something that fits your resources. Not something that takes up too much money, space or time.
- You need something that fits YOU: You, your goals, your preferences, your style and your life.
Fountain of Youth will give you the instruction, resources & support you need to start to exercise to THRIVE.
Exercise, but do it in a way that works for you, toward your goals and with your lifestyle.
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH:
Start drinking from your Fountain of Youth:
- Six weeks of foundation-building targeted themes, resources, and support to get you exercising to thrive.
- We’ll build Your Fountain of Youth Foundation:
You will get the Why, What, Where, How & How Much to build a strong, effective program that works for you, your goals and your lifestyle and will keep working as you get results, build on them and continue to progress. This is much more than the nuts and bolts; it is a foundation for your lifestyle and living.
- Private Membership Site with Lessons, Tools & Resources:
You will get access to my private membership site. You will have at your fingertips each week’s actionable themes, or “lessons”, and the tools and resources that support each module’s theme.
- Weekly Calls for Review, Support & Accountability:
This is not a program that you will buy and put in a drawer and never use. This is a program for action! To make this journey real, actionable, doable and desirable, every week we will have a call. During our weekly call, we will review each week’s material and homework, address any questions or challenges, and give you the support you need to establish your exercise-to-thrive routine.
- Flexible Workout Plans to Fit You & Your Lifestyle
You will have access to workouts that will work with you, for you and toward your goals – workouts that are customizable to your goals, your level, your resources and your time. No matter where you are in your exercise-to-thrive journey, you will get resources to grow with you as you progress and to provide flexibility when life gets in the way.
- 1:1 Coaching Call for Individualized Workout Plan
You and I will schedule an additional 1:1 coaching call to create a workout plan that works for YOU and YOUR lifestyle. One size does not fit all, and this program is about establishing an exercise-to-thrive habit that works with you and that you can build upon. This coaching call provides that extra personal touch to help you do just that.
- Small Power Group. (Optional) No impersonal groups here. This Power Group is for greater impact, support and accountability. Consider this your “Mastermind” group to creating a thriving exercise habit!
- And more to get you started to discovering and drinking from your fountain of youth to FEEL, LOOK & LIVE more vibrantly today and tomorrow! I am as committed to your success as you are!
* Supercharge your exercise-to-thrive journey with your own Power Group! Do you have friends, colleagues, or family members who also want to start their exercise-to-thrive journey? Then, create your own Power Group! Target 10-15 people, or create a smaller group (Minimum: 8). If you have questions or want to put a group together, contact me here or email me at contact@DarcyHolmer.com.
NEXT WORKSHOP DATES:
Interested in a group training or workshop series?
Still have questions?